Cuckoo’s Nest, Guest Expectations – House Rules
Welcome to Cuckoo’s Nest Guest House. We would like your stay to be as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Cuckoo’s tries to keep everything low-key with minimal “rules and regulations”. However, a few points must be mentioned.
- • Please consider other guests as you would expect to be respected.
- • Please keep noise levels down after 20h00.
- • Please communicate with management when arriving after 21h00 as this is the time that staff leave for the day. Arrivals after 21h00 will be subject to a late arrival charge
- • This is a non-smoking establishment. Please make use of the ashtrays provided outside your bedroom.
- • Please note that there are two friendly dogs who also call Cuckoo’s Nest home. If you are afraid of our canine friends, please let management know.
- • Dinner can be booked and is served in the dining room.
- • There is no room service.